Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Set Rating Topic

Go down 
+4
Ruigtand
Sylar
Tempo613
Mega_Rat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

Set Rating Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20/9/2012, 11:34

yet another one of my sets( good never the less )
:POnly i use it with luna and burrow D ^^Check out this page to see what sets we use :

https://robocenter.forumotion.com/t102-post-your-garage

And

https://robocenter.forumotion.com/t64-post-your-sets
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/9/2012, 01:23

I completely forgot about your Luna Gravity. I've read both of those topics a few times.
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/9/2012, 01:24

I completely forgot about your Luna Gravity. I've read both of those topics a few times.
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/9/2012, 23:08

Hey I came up with this bcuz I was playing around with the Ray.
Ray
V-Laser
Geo Trap
Wave
Ground
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/9/2012, 00:05

Change the Ray to the Ray Mark II. I cannot use that charge right! I know it's tricky to use, I just wanted to know how tricky. And it is pretty tricky to use. So how do you use it?!
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/9/2012, 16:06

Okay for starters , allot of bots have weird charges however most of em will hit if u take a small stepp back ( so charge with a little space in betwene you and the opponent)
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/9/2012, 22:48

Ok. So how's the set?
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26/9/2012, 19:10

Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27/9/2012, 00:48

Yea I've read your Shining Fighter Guide on this forum more than once. I've also read your Metal Grappler one too. They are amazing and I think they helped me a good bit.
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27/9/2012, 17:55

Lol I swear i allready posted a respons to your V laser set!
But for some reason it diddnt came trough or something =/

Anyways V laser is way to go! so manny fun things to do with it
And you allready got the right idea ,trying to cover as manny sides as posible or trap opponent in the middle and once he stoped moving fire parts! (P.s always chose the stage with the least walls innit ! like the ice stage were everything can be destroyed)

Example 1:
1:snipe
V laser
wall bomb
Speed D

(first destroy everything in the stage ,then fire wallbomb to prevent opponent from getting close ,fire the v laser to trap his sides and speed pod D comes trough the middle.)

Example 2:
Bit
V laser
Scythe bomb
Fiend pot G
Phantom / ground

(destroy everything in the map ,then fire fiend pods and v-laser to stop opponents movement and finally fire scythe to draw opponent into fiend pods ,throws it up in the air and if you are close enough ,ready to get hit bu bit's charge.

Still so manny fun v -laser combo's left to show ,so if u really want to learn fast you gotto log in to the chat and we can talk more easy.
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/9/2012, 04:45

Ok sounds good just tell me when you're gonna be in the chat
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/9/2012, 14:03

I'm in the chat every tuesday ,thursday and friday!
From 18:00 till 23:00 amsterdam time
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30/9/2012, 00:12

Ok thanks ill be sure to tell you when we can battle next
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2/4/2013, 07:06

Hey it's been awhile. I decided to pick this game back up and start over. I wrote down all of my sets so I still have them. I was screwing around with the Bit and I came up with this:
Bit
V Laser
Charge
Wave
Ground
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2/4/2013, 22:18

Solid 8/10. Sprinters are fast enough to fill a stage with v laser shots, wave flushes out from between the blasts, charge is fast and has a large blast, and DI'ing out of Bit's charge can get you out of most tight spots.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2/4/2013, 22:31

Thanks I really expected it to do a lot worse
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/4/2013, 05:47

I wanted to do something with my Leon + Gravity set so I changed it around and I came up with this:
Nano
Gravity (yes I got the idea from you Sylar)
Crescent C
Diving
Feather
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Nice1   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/4/2013, 20:08

I see Superepicbeast has made his return =)

Any chance you want to test you new sets (all pretty awesome sets btw ,i got sets that look allot like them so i cant say nothing bad about it )

Anyways good to see CRA is not completely dead at least!
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/4/2013, 22:00

Yeah I was really busy but I have more time now:) so ill be on more:) and we got a new router a month ago so ill see if it works with CRA. If it does, I would be delighted to battle you Rug
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Nice ^^   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6/4/2013, 20:16

Good to hear ,just let me know when you feel like battling =) i can always make some time for CRA >o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set Rating Topic   Set Rating Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Set Rating Topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4