Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I want to see how my customizations are.

Go down 
+2
Sylar
SuperEpicBeast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 05:13

How about this combo, since you said the Splash works too
Glaive (I kinda like it, but I didn't really find anything else I liked a ton)
Splash
Burrow P
Umbrella
Ground
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 05:58

Blade works better so Blade instead of Splash
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 06:11

And change Glaive to stinger. It's pretty funny. You can sit there and hop around all day and dash around like crazy
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 06:27

Here lemme make the changes that I did
Stinger
Splash
Crescent C
Sky Wave (umbrella just got in my way because of Stinger's tall hitbox)
Ground
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 17:17

I swear, I'll get on this weekend.

Also...it warms my heart to see newbies using words like 'hitbox'. maybe CRA won't die just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 22:55

What can I say? I learn things from browsing these forums:)
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 22:59

So how's the combo
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 23:13

I'm sorry I made another change. Change the sky wave to wave
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19/9/2012, 00:23

The combo is good
So happy to see another splash user >< not nearly enough people see the potential of that gun!
It will be the perfect sparring partner for my signature luna splash set ^^
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19/9/2012, 01:07

Yea the splash is funny not only can it stun it can reduce landing lag easily. Combined with the ground legs on my Stinger, it can air dash rapidly all day while hitting with Crescent Cs and Wave pods
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19/9/2012, 01:18

Make that wall pods now. Against grounded robos, wall works better
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19/9/2012, 05:38

Well Ill let you be the judge on that one. Wall or wave for that stinger combo?
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19/9/2012, 16:42

Yeah Starting to look like the best set i can think of right now
My #1 signature set is
Luna
Splash
Crescent C
Wall pod
Ground legs

After all ,so yeah its pretty good but if u insist on using trick flyers i suggest you try out mantis /stinger with magnum/splash ,smash ,wall ,feather

(might take a little practice but all of those can combo with wall smash charge gun in one swift strike so have fun ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19/9/2012, 16:44

Edit:

When u use stinger i think wave pod works better ,since wallpod will hurt yourself at the end of your charge.

Mantis goes right trough it tough
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20/9/2012, 00:51

I like mantis and wall better than I do stinger and wave. I felt like it mixed with the combo better. And take into account that the basic strategy in this set is to spam my gun as I land to cut the lag to a very very small amount. I'll try feather, though I already have a good combo with Wall + Smash, and I think that smash would get in the way of the rapidity of the combo.
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20/9/2012, 00:55

On this set, I like Feather more than ground because it gives me more air time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to see how my customizations are.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: