Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I want to see how my customizations are.

Go down 
+2
Sylar
SuperEpicBeast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 17:58

When will you be on? I'm not going to be on much longer, only about 30-45 mins left, but it might be more.
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:05

im there

Still got time left?
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:06

i found someone but i diddnt see who
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:13

That was me. Crap I used the wrong combo the second time. I was trying to use my seal kid combo
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:14

i am in the chat talks a little more easy
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:14

Do u want to go again? Or do have to leave?
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:16

im still searching
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:18

Ok me too
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:27

After this battle I gotta go
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:28

i will only use charge trough wall sets right now
So you can get a little inspiration
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 18:33

well you did great hope you got some ideas for new sets after this and if u wanna practice some more just lemme know ^^
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 19:02

Ok are you still on? I have a little time
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 19:04

I just thought of a new combo I wanna try it out
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 19:12

If u don't it's fine but I thank you so much for the inspiration! It was a great experience!
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 21:16

Hey would the Vanessa work with the magnum, crescent c, and wall with ground legs? And i thought of a combo inspired by the one you used with the x-ray and stun gun it's the same thing really but it uses the bit instead
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2012, 21:19

Nvm about the Vanessa the seal kid works better with the WJ
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/9/2012, 18:04

Hey that is actually a pro set! (burrow D ,wallpod combo)
Try it out with Luna and Hurricane ,since theyr charges combo nice with magnum and these bombs and pods
(just dont forget to use ground legs on the both!!)

Also while youre at it try out this :
Luna
Magnum
Burrow D
Double wave
Ground

Strategy:
Get to midrange, fire bomb ,pods and charge to hit him (while getting hit you cant defend)
And fire magnum.
(you can also swich burrow for crescent C, i use the luna crescent C ,charge Crescent C ,charge combo it's really fun
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/9/2012, 18:07

Oh NOTE!!:

Don't ever fire magnum first >< youll miss and get a long downtime! ( unless youre sure to hit him!)

So i suggest you charge after bombs and pods and fire gun RIGHT after the charge
(the charge get's you close with invunrebillity and in position to hit with magnum)
ps. hurricane's charge also leaves opponent in position to get hit with magnum / knuckles

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/9/2012, 22:58

I'd rather use my Seal kid. Besides, I have a Luna set already, and I love it too much to make another, even though all of the parts you named for that combo I'm very familiar with.
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/9/2012, 22:59

Oh yea I meant to ask you! You know how sylar has that combo where he uses the Amy and the blade gun to reduce landing lag? Are there any other guns that can do that?
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 00:44

Every gun does that, it just has to do with the timing of the shots. Blade has such a massive rof that I don't even have to time it, I just spam when I'm near the ground and the lag isn't a worry. You can do the same thing as easily with Splash.

...though, how do you know my sets? >_>
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 00:58

I showed him our sets ^^
for inspiration
We could use some good players!
Thats an hint! lets battle soon ! i miss u
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 05:00

Well, no, but you posted it one time, and it caught my eyes because it was the only one ( I think) that used the blade gun. I scan the forums to learn stuff and get inspiration, so that's how.
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 05:01

Lmao don't worry Sylar I don't stalk you.
Back to top Go down
SuperEpicBeast

SuperEpicBeast

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/9/2012, 05:06

And you miss me or Sylar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see how my customizations are.   I want to see how my customizations are. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to see how my customizations are.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: