Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Post your set here to be drawn!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

Post your set here to be drawn! Empty
PostSubject: Post your set here to be drawn!   Post your set here to be drawn! I_icon_minitime23/11/2011, 22:49

I'm a sketcher, so I would like to sketch a Custom Robo drawing with one set from some of the users here! Post the set you want me to draw, and it'll be done!

It'll be in a sketch style like my profile pic. It will NOT be colored... Period. I don't have the pencils, patience, or skill.

I'm going to draw my Ray Sky set.

Don't rush me, I'll have to come up with an idea, get enough sets posted, and get the time to draw it... I'll post it when it's done.
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Post your set here to be drawn!   Post your set here to be drawn! I_icon_minitime23/11/2011, 23:39

draw comet that would be amazing maybe with thunderbolt gun burrow D and unbrella would make a nice drawing
also rockhound just looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Post your set here to be drawn!   Post your set here to be drawn! I_icon_minitime23/11/2011, 23:43

Amy
Needle
Burrow D
Wall
Wide

Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Post your set here to be drawn!   Post your set here to be drawn! I_icon_minitime24/11/2011, 05:37

Ruigtand wrote:
draw comet that would be amazing maybe with thunderbolt gun burrow D and unbrella would make a nice drawing
also rockhound just looks awesome

Comet
Thunderbolt
Burrow D
Umbrella

What legs?
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Post your set here to be drawn!   Post your set here to be drawn! I_icon_minitime24/11/2011, 18:57

well highjump legs because there is no collour
Back to top Go down
Strayed

Strayed

PostSubject: Re: Post your set here to be drawn!   Post your set here to be drawn! I_icon_minitime28/11/2011, 07:44

Swift
Needle gun
Volcanic bomb
Seeker pod(s)
Stabilizer legs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your set here to be drawn!   Post your set here to be drawn! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your set here to be drawn!
Page 1 of 1