Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I love you guys! ;3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

I love you guys! ;3 Empty
PostSubject: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 21:31

SUPER KAWAIIIIIII!!!!!!!

... bored ...

Onto the new fun thread here! xD
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 21:53

My avatar is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 00:30

Pfft, my picture is a lot better!

Mega Rat as Leon the Profesional!
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 00:46

Is my sig showing up yet? (test post)
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 01:19

I don't see your sig. I don't think it pops up on posts?
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 01:21

Well that's weird. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 01:24

I think it's just more of a "see in your profile" kinda thing.

Anyways ... yeah!

Sylar, make me a cookie!
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 01:28

Apparently, I can't post links.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 01:38

It's only for 7 days, so soon you'll be able to post links! =]
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime12/8/2011, 01:48

I might be dead by then.
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime13/8/2011, 06:47

Sylar wrote:
My avatar is awesome.

Mine's more awesome.

Anyway... On with the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime14/8/2011, 00:59

Mine is more awesome because it is an original character I made taking the persona of a movie character!
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime14/8/2011, 21:37

Mega_Rat wrote:
Mine is more awesome because it is an original character I made taking the persona of a movie character!

Mine's more awesome because it brought a company to fame and raked in millions.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime15/8/2011, 03:47

But he's gotten the axe so manytimes now! Poor Mega Man! D:
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime15/8/2011, 04:28

Mega_Rat wrote:
But he's gotten the axe so manytimes now! Poor Mega Man! D:

BUT he still raked in millions before, so my point still stands.

Yeah, they have been screwing that up. Too much focus on remaking Super Street Fighter IV (again, and again, and AGAIN), I guess.

Mega Man never had a real ending...

And the games that HAVE came out got a little hard to follow... X was my favorite (as you can probably tell) and his story got screwed up BIG TIME after 5 (not that he had a top-notch story to begin with, but it was Okay), and X (the guy the game's supposed to be about) got thrown into the back seat in favor of some blonde girly-haired dude from X4 onward (not that I dislike Zero, this just shouldn't have went that way), and by X7 got pushed even FARTHER back for some clone-like punk...

Zero's game's got a little weird, and had the worst ending game ever... They changed Zero's personality, never really gave a clear explanation as to what happened between the X and Zero series, things were just really confusing...

Battle Network was trash after 3, if you ask me. Startforce was... Mediocre...

I don't need to say anything about Legends...
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime15/8/2011, 04:43

I'm happy I never cared about story in a Mega Man X game.

Anyways I liked all of the X games except 7 and 8.

Zero series was incredible, a litte confusing in the story but gameplay was top-notch!

Battle Network was great with 1, 2, 5, and 6! 5 an 6 for the multiplayer the most!

Legends .. *tear* D:
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime15/8/2011, 04:54

Mega_Rat wrote:
I'm happy I never cared about story in a Mega Man X game.

Anyways I liked all of the X games except 7 and 8.

Zero series was incredible, a litte confusing in the story but gameplay was top-notch!

Battle Network was great with 1, 2, 5, and 6! 5 an 6 for the multiplayer the most!

Legends .. *tear* D:

Glorious! Our first MULTIPAGE topic! Woot!

1) I liked X7's gameplay, but the story/characters could have been better. Making X UNLOCKABLE was an insult, especially after the BS in X4-X6.
X8 made me sick.

2) I agree.

3) I never played multiplayer except for a few times with my cousins and nephew, so I judged in solely on the single player.

4) I won't shed tears, but it was a little disappointing. I more or less knew what was coming, so the blow wasn't so harsh.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime17/8/2011, 00:06

Quote :
1) I liked X7's gameplay, but the story/characters could have been better. Making X UNLOCKABLE was an insult, especially after the BS in X4-X6.
X8 made me sick.

2) I agree.

3) I never played multiplayer except for a few times with my cousins and nephew, so I judged in solely on the single player.

4) I won't shed tears, but it was a little disappointing. I more or less knew what was coming, so the blow wasn't so harsh.

1) Burn, burn, burn, to the, burn to the GROUND! ...... OH GOD KILL ME!

3) You're missing out on a very fun multiplayer game. I enjoyed MMBN 6 the most because of it. Beast out mode, cross souls, and beast cross changes the battle so much ... though I feel Gregar got the best forms, but that's because he's aggressive and Falzar is defensive.

4) *sheds tear* ... my 10 year dream to get him off the moon ...
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime17/8/2011, 01:00

[quote="Mega_Rat"]
Quote :

1) Burn, burn, burn, to the, burn to the GROUND! ...... OH GOD KILL ME!

3) You're missing out on a very fun multiplayer game. I enjoyed MMBN 6 the most because of it. Beast out mode, cross souls, and beast cross changes the battle so much ... though I feel Gregar got the best forms, but that's because he's aggressive and Falzar is defensive.

4) *sheds tear* ... my 10 year dream to get him off the moon ...

1) My lord, I forgot about Hyanard... Another reason the game was a little annoying...

2) Yeah, I know, but what are you gonna do when no one you know is interested? So, FALTZER is the defensive one? I would likely play that one, then. I'm a defensive player, and like to trap opponents. Remember how the E Code was in MMBN3? I used that while playing Blue Version. Along with the HubBatch, I have yet to see a comp stand up to me. I areas-lock with Rooks, so you can imagine what I did to Bass GS. XD

3) Yeah, 10 freakin' years. Stupid thing is they did all of that development and concept work and THEN canned it. At this point, it would've been smarter to pull another MMX6 style move and just get it out there.

Is it me, or is this pattern as much what Capcom is known for as Nintendo is known for Mario?
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime17/8/2011, 01:30

Quote :

1) My lord, I forgot about Hyanard... Another reason the game was a little annoying...

2) Yeah, I know, but what are you gonna do when no one you know is interested? So, FALTZER is the defensive one? I would likely play that one, then. I'm a defensive player, and like to trap opponents. Remember how the E Code was in MMBN3? I used that while playing Blue Version. Along with the HubBatch, I have yet to see a comp stand up to me. I areas-lock with Rooks, so you can imagine what I did to Bass GS. XD

3) Yeah, 10 freakin' years. Stupid thing is they did all of that development and concept work and THEN canned it. At this point, it would've been smarter to pull another MMX6 style move and just get it out there.

Is it me, or is this pattern as much what Capcom is known for as Nintendo is known for Mario?

1) It just ... no. I will never touch that game again. Happy I rented it years back.

2) Sorry man, you would have loved it. =/ And he seems to be more defensive. Beast Tengu forms goal is to push the enemy back and hit them with beast charge, Tomahawk Beast is the same goal, Dustman form cracks panels with charge hits and the beast out mode shoots multiple things to break them, Groundman beast basically lets you charge at them fully invincible, Aquaman form just ... never beat out in it unless you can pull them in the charge buster of the normal form charges so fast that it is good way to prevent your enemy from doing anything. Got carried away. xD

3) At least the prototype. I would have bought it with my cousins 3DS to play it. They would have had my support but NOOOOOOO! Fuck Capcom! D:<
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime17/8/2011, 01:44

[quote="Mega_Rat"]
Quote :
1) It just ... no. I will never touch that game again. Happy I rented it years back.

2) Sorry man, you would have loved it. =/ And he seems to be more defensive. Beast Tengu forms goal is to push the enemy back and hit them with beast charge, Tomahawk Beast is the same goal, Dustman form cracks panels with charge hits and the beast out mode shoots multiple things to break them, Groundman beast basically lets you charge at them fully invincible, Aquaman form just ... never beat out in it unless you can pull them in the charge buster of the normal form charges so fast that it is good way to prevent your enemy from doing anything. Got carried away. xD

3) At least the prototype. I would have bought it with my cousins 3DS to play it. They would have had my support but NOOOOOOO! Fuck Capcom! D:<

1) A lot of people would say the same thing.

2) Yeah, sounds like me.

3) Wow... Maybe I DO need to put some censors on the site. XD
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime17/8/2011, 02:03

Mega_Rat wrote:
Quote :

Dude. There are kids on this site. :\
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime17/8/2011, 02:11

[quote="Sylar"][quote="Mega_Rat"]
Quote :
Dude. There are kids on this site. :\

Besides T4U2D, name one. XD
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime9/9/2011, 02:15

How dare my topic be at the bottom of the list!?

Oh and Tempo, I dig that Zero avatar pic!

Last edited by Mega_Rat on 9/9/2011, 07:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AeonClock

AeonClock

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime9/9/2011, 04:11

LOL for MegaMan Battle Network Series, I've played with the best, have been the best at one, and is one of the best for many others. ANNNNDDD here's what I know

MMBN1-3 Incredibly imbalanced. Yeah sure, 3 was amazing and huge and tons of chips but within a week I got it I created the 2 of the 3 most broken folder setups in the game. The battle is litterally decided with anyone (in PvP or Boss save for Alpha and Bass who both have protection) by the first chip. MMBN3 is imba2th3max. MMBN1 had no chip restrictions, 2 is the same, 3 with either a PlantMan P-unicode or KillerEye E-unicode folder you'd win. Period. No questions asked, whomever starts a paralyze chain wins the paralyze chain. There's no Time Freeze Counter like in later games. Trust me, I spend so much time doing folder theory it's ridiculous.

MMBN4 I don't like how you have to play multiple times to get through, but never really bothered competitively.

MMBN5 I suppose I like this game because of the Crosses (Sol and Bass) and it's getting there, but the NaviCust, Soul System, and Battle Pace are all inferior to MMBN6. It's balanced, but feels slow and still somewhat chunky in comparison to MMBN6.

MMBN6 You're looking at the pinnacle of years of work. Graphics revamp, balanced folder codes that provide smooth, fast-paced battles, an innovative and well balanced Cross System, Uber Navi-Cust, what's there not to like? Sure, not as large as some other games. Sure, it's something new (well not so much anymore) and not nostalgic, but don't hate a game because of that. Gregar and Falzar can both function incredibly well in netbattling, but from experience, the three most broken Crosses are Elec (completely undisputed as kickass to the max, but probably equal to Slash IMO, this is debated though), Slash/Tomahawk (Slash's 160 LifeSwords from Charge, ability to poke for easy damage, and +50 Sword Power is ridiculous. Status Guard from Tomahawk is amazing, but fire folders absolutely rape it HARD so I'd say Slash is better), then finally Tengu (which is great support with wind and omnishoes, but really is far too weak to 1000 damage CrossDivides and Sword Chips in general). Everyday I still battle in MMBN6 during lunch with my friends.

MMSF1 Innovative beginning for a series. Balanced and well made, but lackluster save for the "newness." MMSF3 is the perfect and refined version. Brother system is innovative, but still like a diamond in the raw.

MMSF2 The game I am the best at. I have 35x+ straight wins without ever losing in a fair fight (in this game, there used to be people who played online and abused lag like crazy to the point they could time it so if we pressed the button at the same time, they'd ALWAYS go first or at an optimal time, so I WOULD turn my game off on them). I have never lost and I spent 2-3 years developing folder theory, on and off. You will never find anyone as good as me. 999999 win people couldn't beat me (multiple times has this happened).

The game itself is actually considered the worst of the SF series, but I believe it just as good as MMBN3. It's the same as MMBN3 in that paralysis is the metagame and it's nothing but Time Freeze Counter prediction, but honestly, the game itself is expansive and interesting. People hate it for Time Freeze Counter dominating the whole battle, but the only reason they don't hate MMBN3 for it is because the same concept folders weren't created until years after it was made. It's really logically the same as MMBN3 but more balanced. Why hate? Many improvements over MMSF1, this game is actually very smoothed over. I actually think it's a great game. MMBN6, this game, and MMSF3 are my favorite.

MMSF3 Often considered the best of the series. Like MMBN6, it is refined and very well made. The brother system is made more innovative with Purpose Cards and Teams, there's the Noise Card system which is really a more balanced Wave Command Card system from MMSF2, Noise Form System (which is well made, but a bit more tedious than need be like Style Changes from MMBN3), and battle system. The battles are refined with the metagame dominated by mostly normal non time-freezing chips. This allows for more folder variety at the top tier (which MMSF2 honestly generally lacked), and fast paced, exciting battles that are more reaction-action based than reaction-prediction based. I like MMSF3 and MMSF2 both, in all honesty.

If any of you play the MMSF series, let's Wave Battle online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you guys! ;3   I love you guys! ;3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you guys! ;3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next