Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Okay, had free time, did some updates.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

Okay, had free time, did some updates. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime24/8/2011, 23:12

Alright, so, what do you think? Nothing effecting the functionality of the site has been done yet, but I changed some of the look.

Changed include:
- A new background
- New forum icons (which can be seen at the bottom of the homepage and beside the forum devisions)
- A new default icon for newly registered users, showing Ray 01 with the caption "Newcomer Ray" underneath.

I wanted to make the site look less drab, and tried to make it look a little more alive. I hope you like it.

I'm most skeptical of the new icons, as seen on the bottom. I can return them to the originals, if you don't like them this way.

Last edited by Tempo613 on 24/8/2011, 23:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting information)
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Tempo613Alt

Tempo613Alt

PostSubject: Re: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime24/8/2011, 23:18

And here's the newby pic.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime25/8/2011, 03:59

I like the new look Tempo! Good job, was wondering when you'd come back!

Anyways, it does look more alive, and the new topic icons are huge so it makes it seem more exciting.

Keep up the good work man, Rug finally posted once ... even if I don't understand what he's saying. I think in time we'llhave a few more posters. Me and Sy can kee this place alive I think! xD
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime25/8/2011, 04:24

Mega_Rat wrote:
I like the new look Tempo! It does look more alive, and the new topic icons are huge so it makes it seem more exciting.

I was hoping for this reaction. Thanks.

I was never really "away", I just had to come on at night, like I said. My time is getting a little more limited, but I will try to show up now and again. My day was open enough today.

I noticed Rug posted, and was quite pleased, to be honest. Heh, perhaps we will get some new posters.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime25/8/2011, 15:55

Now you just need to fix your internet, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime25/8/2011, 20:05

Not to sure on the icon for the main CRA board though (where you put the CR icon instead of a no message or new message icon). Maybe I'm to muc of an orgaized person but it throws off the structure of the forum ... but that's just me! xD
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime26/8/2011, 00:59

Mega_Rat wrote:
Not to sure on the icon for the main CRA board though (where you put the CR icon instead of a no message or new message icon). Maybe I'm to muc of an orgaized person but it throws off the structure of the forum ... but that's just me! xD

I covered that. The Custom Robo pic means there are no new messages, a large envelope means there is. If it's locked, it'll show a larger, more detailed version of the standard lock icon I put on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, had free time, did some updates.   Okay, had free time, did some updates. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, had free time, did some updates.
Page 1 of 1