Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Nice to meet you everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuccaSuper

LuccaSuper

Nice to meet you everyone Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you everyone   Nice to meet you everyone I_icon_minitime27/3/2024, 15:01

Hello, My name is Lucca Super. I have been playing Custom Robo Arena ever since I was 7 years old back in 2013.
Unfortunately I never got to experience the Online scene of the game, and just recently started playing the GameCube version on a discord that exists.
I finally managed to come to this place where I can contact all of you past Commanders, it’s honestly mind blowing the fact that this place even exists in the first place.
I managed to catch a glimpse of all that you’ve done through Gamefaqs and it has been so cool to see the history of my favourite game.
I came here wondering if anyone would be willing to give it another shot? To play the game you once all enjoyed once again.
Back to top Go down
LuccaSuper

LuccaSuper

Nice to meet you everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you everyone   Nice to meet you everyone I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 15:50

I log into this Forum monthly to see if anyone will ever reply to this message.
If anyone ends up reading this and it’s up for some games or just chat about CRA in general, I’ll give you all some means to contact me down below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/xh87pEhz
Email: Theluccasuper@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you everyone
Page 1 of 1