Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkfire.GF

PostSubject: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 05:47

It's me, D@rkF!re.GF
Many of you may have known me back in 2008 where I would play a lot and be quite immature in matches, spamming, calling out vets, etc.
That was 3 years ago. I have changed a lot since and want to keep this game going online.

Just a little "Hey" to you all who play CRA DS still! It's been such a long time since I've played!
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 18:11

ITS DARKFIRE !!! welcome back ^^
if i remember correctly your the only American i battle via friend code fun times!
wasn't this 1 of your sets?

Fogey
Eagle gun
.....bomb
Double wave pod
Highjumplegs

???????????????
p.s give me the time that you are able to play and we/ill give you a warm welcome in the form of a battle
Back to top Go down
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 19:31

You're actually one of the reasons I kept playing. Welcome back.

I assume you still use Old Timers? I hope so; haven't played a good one since...Basic, I guess. Kinda sad no one else uses them. >_>

Do you have MSN? Send me a PM with your info if so. Or just meet us in the chat sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Darkfire.GF

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 20:06

So glad to see you guys still play! I'm getting back into it again, found my old copy of CRA DS and thought I'd play it again! It's been a while now.
I went to the game faq's to see if anyone played still and saw in your signatures you come here, so I'm here !

And yeah, I still use old timers... FOGEY! lol
I may try to change up my set from scratch, using different old-timers, and maybe some little sprinters and raiders

I remember 3 years ago when I stole Mike2000's (my biggest influence to this game BTW) and was calling it my own ....immature old me

And...
I dont have a MSN, Sylar

Ruigtand, let's go 8 PM EST if that's fine with you, not sure of your time zone.
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 20:33

im in the chat for the night so just meet us there and well battle ^^ if ure quick you might catch Sylar 2
Back to top Go down
Darkfire.GF

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 20:49

is it the xat chat? if so can i have the link
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 21:03

no the chat on this forum
Back to top Go down
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   20/11/2011, 21:23

On the home page here, just click the log in button on top of the box.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?   

Back to top Go down

Getting Back into CRA...out of retirement!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: