Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaggerHog

DaggerHog

DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Empty
PostSubject: DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread   DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread I_icon_minitime25/9/2011, 02:50

I like drawing stuff in MSPaint every now and then. Here's a few of the things I drew a few weeks ago.

If you're wondering, I draw all of these with a wireless mouse. People keep telling me to buy a tablet. I want to get one but my wallet tells me otherwise. So I'm stuck using a mouse, not that that's a bad thing to me. I'm kind of used to using one for drawing.

This character I draw almost all the time. Her name's Alexia. She actually helped set my drawing style in stone, so I guess that's why I draw her so much. She's one of the five main characters for a comic I used to draw.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Atr_ag10

I drew this one to attempt a more simpler drawing style.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Kiera_11

Continuing simpler drawing styles...Now with ridiculous faces and a top hat.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Paroka11

Another character in my not-drawn-anymore comic. Her name's Lily. In this one I tried practicing some posing. Didn't turn out too well, I think.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Leelee10

This was more of a request. I have no comment on it whatsoever.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Rainbo12

If I draw more stuff I might share them with you guys if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread   DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread I_icon_minitime25/9/2011, 06:51

DaggerHog wrote:
I like drawing stuff in MSPaint every now and then. Here's a few of the things I drew a few weeks ago.

If you're wondering, I draw all of these with a wireless mouse. People keep telling me to buy a tablet. I want to get one but my wallet tells me otherwise. So I'm stuck using a mouse, not that that's a bad thing to me. I'm kind of used to using one for drawing.

This character I draw almost all the time. Her name's Alexia. She actually helped set my drawing style in stone, so I guess that's why I draw her so much. She's one of the five main characters for a comic I used to draw.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Atr_ag10

I drew this one to attempt a more simpler drawing style.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Kiera_11

Continuing simpler drawing styles...Now with ridiculous faces and a top hat.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Paroka11

Another character in my not-drawn-anymore comic. Her name's Lily. In this one I tried practicing some posing. Didn't turn out too well, I think.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Leelee10

This was more of a request. I have no comment on it whatsoever.
DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread Rainbo12

If I draw more stuff I might share them with you guys if you'd like.

#1: :0

MLP: OH NO YOU DIDN'T
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com

DaggerHog's MSPaint Doodle Thread
Page 1 of 1