Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I have some stuff I want to say.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

I have some stuff I want to say. Empty
PostSubject: I have some stuff I want to say.   I have some stuff I want to say. I_icon_minitime6/9/2011, 03:08

I won't be naming any names here, but some of you seem to be putting youselves down because you can't beat me, or Rug, or Mega, or Tempo or something; to be blunt, it's stupid. No, you won't be able to beat me after you've been playing for a month, because I've been playing for nearly two years.

I have probably 14,000 battles under my belt, so don't expect to match up well with me so early on.

Some things I've heard from people would be like: 'I suck, because I can't beat even when you're messing around' 'I can't ever beat any of you' 'I suck because I lost'.

You know, I play CRA a lot. A very large portion of time has gone to playing CRA.

Back in November of '09, I had 470 wins and 490 losses. You don't get real good real fast, especially in CRA, since so much of it has to do with playing battles and getting skills drilled into your head and such.

Don't say that you suck when you can't beat one of us; if you could get as good as we are in such a short period of time, wouldn't we be even better by now? (the more you think about that, the less sense it's going to make.)

tl;dr: Don't stop playing CRA. Why? Because I said so.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I have some stuff I want to say.   I have some stuff I want to say. I_icon_minitime6/9/2011, 08:59

Telling myself I suck acctually motivates me though. =(

And when has anyone said they uck against me!? xD
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I have some stuff I want to say.   I have some stuff I want to say. I_icon_minitime6/9/2011, 19:16

Mega_Rat wrote:
Telling myself I suck acctually motivates me though. =(

And when has anyone said they uck against me!? xD

You'd be surprised.
Back to top Go down
basic

basic

PostSubject: Re: I have some stuff I want to say.   I have some stuff I want to say. I_icon_minitime8/9/2011, 00:24

this advice is otherwise known as THUG LIFE. well said
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: I have some stuff I want to say.   I have some stuff I want to say. I_icon_minitime19/9/2011, 18:03

Hey Sylar, I suck cuz I can hardly ever beat you.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I have some stuff I want to say.   I have some stuff I want to say. I_icon_minitime19/9/2011, 19:33

Mega_Rat wrote:
Hey Sylar, I suck cuz I can hardly ever beat you.

This post is bad and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some stuff I want to say.   I have some stuff I want to say. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have some stuff I want to say.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: