Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

What other Nintendo franchises are you into?

Go down 

What other Nintendo series do you like to play, besides Custom Robo?
Metroid
What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_lcap9%What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
The Legend of Zelda
What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_lcap13%What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Mario
What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_lcap13%What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Star Fox
What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_lcap9%What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Super Smash Bros.
 13% [ 3 ]
Donkey Kong
 9% [ 2 ]
Kid Icarus
What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_lcap4%What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
PokeMon
 13% [ 3 ]
Fire Emblem
 13% [ 3 ]
F-Zero
What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_lcap4%What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

What other Nintendo franchises are you into? Empty
PostSubject: What other Nintendo franchises are you into?   What other Nintendo franchises are you into? I_icon_minitime19/8/2011, 03:32

I set the poll to let you choose more than one. I know I'm missing a few, but I know I got their biggest franchises. So, what do YOU like to play?
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918

What other Nintendo franchises are you into?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: