Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Which sets on the box would be decent robos?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

Which sets on the box would be decent robos? Empty
PostSubject: Which sets on the box would be decent robos?   Which sets on the box would be decent robos? I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 01:30

Yes we know the Ray mk 3 one would suck!
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Which sets on the box would be decent robos?   Which sets on the box would be decent robos? I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 02:13

Mega_Rat wrote:
Yes we know the Ray mk 3 one would suck!

Actually, out of the four, I would take the Ray Mk III... I don't like Metal Grapplers, and the Flame Gun is worthless on Miranda, I also hate the Direct Bomb.

I'd rather not use an illegal... Snipe, in particular. The only thing it has going for it is the Sling Gun.
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Which sets on the box would be decent robos?   Which sets on the box would be decent robos? I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 16:52

They're all complete crap. If I HAD to use one, it would be the Rock Hound. I would bet Rug could use the Miranda, but I sure couldn't.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Which sets on the box would be decent robos?   Which sets on the box would be decent robos? I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 20:08

Heh. This reminds me of something.

Custom Robo Arena was the very first Custom Robo game I had even heard of (I honestly thought it was Nintendo's new thing, I swear), and thought the Robos on the front were the only three you could get. I was nervous starting up the game, 'cause I wanted to make the right choice, since I though it would be permanent, like PokeMon. I thought the game went like this:

Ray Mk III: The balanced one.
Rock Hound: High attack and defense, crappy movement.
Miranda: Quick as all get-out, but can't take/dish out a hit worth crap.

Put gear on it and hope you made the right choice.

I was relieved to find out that I was dead wrong about them being the only ones you can get. XD

Viva la Ray Sky and Ray 01!
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: Which sets on the box would be decent robos?   Which sets on the box would be decent robos? I_icon_minitime22/8/2011, 21:54

Quote :
Viva la Ray Sky and Ray 01!

Ray Sky can go away ...

Ray 01 ... HECK YEEEEAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which sets on the box would be decent robos?   Which sets on the box would be decent robos? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which sets on the box would be decent robos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: