Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gladiador369

Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason Empty
PostSubject: Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason   Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason I_icon_minitime5/11/2014, 20:38

give thanks to mark from GamerGate, not me.he gave his reason to play even and now.

'' READ ON THE DOWN 3RD BLOCK OF THE PAGE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ MUCH.''

Maku ‏@MarkM447  13 de oct.
@KenjohKohji think you could get Square to localize your Gyrozetter game? I would love to play more of your games.
0 respuestas 0 retweets 0 favoritos
Responder  Retwittear  Favorito
Más
Maku ‏@MarkM447  13 de oct.
@KenjohKohji that and I've been playing Custom Robo Arena, loving it so far.
Más
Acciones de usuario  
Siguiendo

見城こうじ
‏@KenjohKohji
@MarkM447 Why do you continue to play Customrobo even now? I want to know the reason.
Más
20:32 - 13 de oct. de 2014

Texto del Tweet
Responder a @KenjohKohji @MarkM447
Maku ‏@MarkM447  14 de oct.
@KenjohKohji I talked about it with a bunch of friends, so I started replaying it and having fun with it all over again.
Más
見城こうじ ‏@KenjohKohji  14 de oct.
@MarkM447 Thanks a lot. I'm glad you are playing even now.
0 respuestas 0 retweets 1 favorito
Responder  Retwittear  Favorito1
Más
@KenjohKohji I like replaying old games, like just the other day I was playing Sin and Punishment 2. great game.
Más
@KenjohKohji well Sin and Punishment 2 isn't THAT old, but I like going back in time for some new games.
Más
見城こうじ ‏@KenjohKohji  14 de oct.
@MarkM447 Unfortunately, I do not play it, but I have heard that reputation is good.
Responder  Retwittear  Favorito1
Más
@KenjohKohji it is a very good game. It's like a more complex Star Fox 64.

Last edited by gladiador369 on 6/11/2014, 22:09; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wocial.com
gladiador369

Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason   Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason I_icon_minitime5/11/2014, 20:58

This time, was retired from the noise, Inc. (from the representative director, I was down a while ago). It had enrolled 18 years in the company that they have launched, but I'm going to continue to explore the future or new road. For the time being and hope to intend doing leisurely.
Responder Retwittear Favorito
Más
RETWEETS
FAVORITOS
Kinomoto My 'do 1re1 ㅤ A (23) @ = HPR = Schild @ ho of carbonara staff UFO_tw
22:44 -. 19 de oct de 2014

Texto del Tweet
Responder aKenjohKohji
  TsunoMasa @ TsunoMasa0921 20 de oct.
KenjohKohji Was cheers for good work. Tickling the man's feelings, also thank you for the superbly sophisticated robot game.
Más
  Funky Big Head type-Ibuki Roshiibukikuntohoho 20 de oct.
KenjohKohji Was cheers for good work. Custom Robo that Kenjo and his friends has been created and I think still can enjoy a good game! Please spend some time relaxing.
  Responder Retwittear Favorito1
Más
  charly -M, Fukuzawacharly_jp 20 de oct.
KenjohKohji Was cheers for good work. We also look forward to future success
Más
  Inoue @ dragon9x 20 de oct.
Read in his youth the writings ofKenjohKohji Kenjo teacher, vague feeling "interesting-boring" had sensuous things like that stood the goose bumps have been reasoned explanation for it until the computer game. Since then, attitude and perspectives in contact with the game has changed. Whether, now please also worked for many years to come!
Más
  UFO_twUFO_tw 21 de oct.
KenjohKohji Custom Robo series was Orimashita playing with engrossed than childhood. In other games, it was a partition that is not impressed with deep column of the official website or blog. We have to support the future of your success.
Más
Kenjo KojiKenjohKohji 21 de oct.
@ TsunoMasa0921 here what we playing the Custom Robo, Thank you.
0 respuestas 1 retweet 2 favoritos
  Responder Retwittear1 Favorito2
Más
ibukikuntohoho Thank you. You are I am pretty relaxed (laughs).
0 respuestas 0 retweets 2 favoritos
  Responder Retwittear Favorito2
Más
charly_jp Thank you. Thank you and if you have something also.
Más
@ dragon9x Thank you. I think you want to anymore Hitoganbari.
Más
UFO_tw Thank you. UFO_tw's Tweets we also look good, but you feel you and your favorite Naa close.
Más
  Miguzou @ game Legend 62amigzou 21 de oct.
KenjohKohji 18 years, it was really cheers for good work. Please make yourself your retreat slowly. By the way, Chack'n Pop is also my favorite game. Defeat play the mz-2200 edition as the monkey, it was impressed when you find on their own the law of Chakkun Heart appearance. Baigon also I was playing a real machine somewhere
0 respuestas 1 retweet 1 favorito
  Responder Retwittear1 Favorito1
Más
  UFO_twUFO_tw 21 de oct.
KenjohKohji Your reply Thank you. In the wake of Kenjo like tweets, is also often to that or try to go and watch Arekore.
Más
  Kenjo KojiKenjohKohji 22 de oct.
migzou Thank you. Do you have been Baigon experience! But I was also playing in Roketesuto, and I do not remember anymore almost content.
0 respuestas 1 retweet 1 favorito
  Responder Retwittear1 Favorito1
Más
  Miguzou @ game Legend 62amigzou 22 de oct.
KenjohKohji Baigon honest, and the character was like a weird spring appearance, because the game rules was painful contents to understand the impact of the more "Chack'n Pop" was you did not impression felt. Something, feeling like a was strange arrange a New Zealand story and Hells (although time series is the opposite)
Más
  1re1 @ 1re1 22 de oct.
migzouKenjohKohji RT> Phantom of Taito game "ByGone (Baigon)" http://gamesdbase.com/game/arcade/bygone.aspx ... ... When reviewing now leads from "Chack'n Pop" to "Syvalion" evolution it is visible in the way, also is interesting.
0 respuestas 0 retweets 2 favoritos
  Responder Retwittear Favorito2
Más
Miguzou @ game Legend 62amigzou 22 de oct.
If you see @ 1re1KenjohKohji now Baigon video at the link destination, Hey I have seeped it is highly "UPL smell" taste. And "I I When you know only seen people" of Tsutomu Mr. Fujisawa, such like, extremely stoic design and game system.
Más
  Kenjo KojiKenjohKohji 22 de oct.
@ 1re1migzou whether I was Nante video of "Baigon"! It had been completely forgotten Nante there is such a Tomboy like a form. Tears past ideas ish person who has devised a truly Chakkun and QB panic of the system. A place called Ki There idea in secondary Nanzo play ease is nice.
Más
  Miguzou @ game Legend 62amigzou 23 de oct.
KenjohKohji Come to think of it, Chack'n Pop reputation is poor under the title "Chakkun Chakkun" when the Roketesuto, was hit When you have to "Chack'n Pop", a memory that was written at the time of game magazines Although there was, the arcade version is honest, but it did not sell ...
Más
  SOW Dragon (Young sometimes ship in the ordinary this) @ SOW74656 23 de oct.
@ 1re1migzouKenjohKohji I wish was selling such a spring in the old days festival stalls w
Más
  Miguzou @ game Legend 62amigzou 23 de oct.
@ SOW74656 and ask them bought the spring festival, and I is to be broke in a few days. Also although I had bought a slime festival of another year, playing with stuck throwing to the ceiling, and I is even did it to dusty in one day. Dondake stupid do it, is my time.
Más
  SOW Dragon (Young sometimes ship in the ordinary this) @ SOW74656 23 de oct.
Ndemigzou I was fairly quiet with children, and I wanted to try to be rambunctious a kind of exciting once in a while
Más
  Kenjo KojiKenjohKohji 24 de oct.
and I do not say that it has sold inmigzou certainly arcade. Although diversion of transplantation and Characterization It was many and strange.
I though the title I love that "Chack'n Pop". Oneness of this textually and sound and view of the world is indescribably.
Más
  Miguzou @ game Legend 62amigzou 24 de oct.
Re-evaluation ofKenjohKohji "Chack'n Pop" is, I am I think thanks porting of carry lab was great. By the way, because I that was playing in the mz-2000 of the Green monitor, distinction of apple does not stick at all, has been grasped well the fruit Poison (trap items) w
Más
  MekapukuRetro_Mekapuku 24 de oct.
Themigzou at that time was a high school student, I was playing well in MZ-2000 was in school (laughs).
Más
Retro_Mekapuku But I also had brought the mz-2000 of the love machine in the computing part in high school, which resulted in your died way of examples "melts pinch roller". And in recent years, and I was re-buy the mz-2000 in the Yahoo auction, but in Saddle provoking abandoned by family (tears)
Más
abuse asmigzou pinch roller melts ... No, but I had been the favorite (laughs). It was mainstream cassette at the time still.
Más
Retro_Mekapuku Well, mz-2000 is if there is a mistake in the design, I melts pinch roller in aging. To some selfish position of the other specifications. Tearfully those who disposed of the actual thanks also would have been many. It is equal to the also no upsurge in emulator ...
Más
the first time you know clean design shock in themigzou 31 years! (Laughs)
Más
SoRetro_Mekapuku, in revenge that made ​​me discard the mz-2000 to the family, lets her successful bid and the mz-2500 body (with disk I have melted the pinch roller) mz-2200 in Yahoo! Auctions Since the price was a time when not inflated like a w now, it was able to bid at giveaway price.
Más
  Kenjo KojiKenjohKohji 24 de oct.
migzou but I I do not have that you have to play me carry lab version, but it is do not exist in the arcade version What fruit poison. Subtly it is interesting to have been arranged.
Más
KenjohKohji I did not know it. > Arcade version without fruit Poison
Excuse me in self-flattery, but had posted a mz-2200 edition of the video to smile a long time ago. I think if you the goodness of transplant condition in check. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6198119
Back to top Go down
gladiador369

PostSubject: Re: Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason   Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason I_icon_minitime5/11/2014, 21:01

KenjohKohji
For "Custom Robo" series, because it is noise or noise and joint work of Nintendo, the demand of the sequel bearing the title of future same game, please understand that it does not even gotten to the people of I can deal. Topic itself of Custom Robo, but you might be occasionally.
Responder Retwitteado Marcado como favorito
Más
RETWEETS
FAVORITOS
Ikawa Tetsuya A (23) @ = HPR = Schild @ ho of carbonara staff UFO_tw Byukki22:47 -. 19 de oct de 2014

Texto del Tweet
Responder aKenjohKohji
  Masatomasato_furuya 20 de oct.
KenjohKohji Was cheers for good work.
As one fan, in a survey questionnaire that have been made to some members of the Club Nintendo, it is the "Custom Robo 1 + 2" was looking forward to the day when secretly realized, but did not lead to commercialization it is regret.
We are praying from the bottom of my heart the future of your success.
Más
masato_furuya Thank you. V2 is out even VC, the But also was able to play in many people later, the first work is no such opportunity, I was sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason   Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice of longed hour kenjohkohji'll do another CR @MarkM447 gave his reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: