Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxaus

Noxaus

Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime20/10/2013, 07:16

So I'd say since everyone that's been active here on the forum of late has been... Obsessed wouldn't be far off... I think a sub forum for such other games we play would be a grand idea. As Pokemon is the second most popular game played by us all Here we can talk about strategies, trades, Team set ups, advice, and maybe a round robin CRA forum Pokemon Tourney. Needless to say just because it says Robocenter... Why not have a secondary forum for another favored game?!

BEST OF LUCK ENJOY THE POKEMON TALK!

As a suggestion please take the following into consideration:

1. Do not spam the forum. People looking for suggestions might get peeved.
2. Any input is not bad input. Only a different perspective. So anyone's opinion is valid.
3. Standard CRA forum rules apply... so don't be a jerk. XD
4. Have fun... otherwise, what's the point?

Last edited by Noxaus on 20/10/2013, 07:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had stuff to add.)
Back to top Go down
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime23/10/2013, 02:18

Good idea!

Here's my team so far:

Absol
Goodra
Lanturn
Clawitzer
Hippowdon
Aegislash

None of my team is fully complete though. Still need Focus Sach and a few Choice items to finish everybody off.

Edit: Just realized 3 new pokemon and 3 old pokemon in my team. xD
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime1/11/2013, 05:51

If we were to advertise it, I bet we could get this forum jumping with PokeMon fans if I reskin the site to fit.

but I dunno if we'd all like that much activity all of a sudden...

Maybe you or Stray can set up an affiliated forum on here where one links to another?

https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/

There.
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Noxaus

Noxaus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime1/11/2013, 07:37

You bring up a compelling point, not to mention some others. honestly, why simply restrict it to one game alone? it's not like we only talk about CRA on here anyway. I openly admit that it was CRA that brought us all here in the end, but just some small advertising saying, we do some Minor pokemon talk as well would never hurt. Making a separate forum is a good idea, but seem like a wasted effort... as why would anyone from here want to make a new account just to talk about pokemon and have another tab open... my suggestion: Keep it as is, robo forum primarily, but openly accept any other game we may have in common. If at all possible maybe separate forums and chat boxes for people wishing to discuss exclusive things... (if that's possible) Maybe just make the forum more... Diverse... catering to a larger demographic rather than just focused on something specific. again only suggestions... it's what the maker IE you tempo, decide.

(another option) leave as is just tell people... sorta like an offhand mention: "oh, we also talk in depth about pokemon stuff too... yeah, it's no biggie..." -sniff-
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime1/11/2013, 07:47

Hmmm...

Well, I can't create separate chat boxes. Doesn't work that way.

Hmmm... I dunno. If you guys all think I should diversify this thing, I could. I'd like to do something we all agree on here...

Another thing is, this forum only came together because it was a small community consisting of mostly friends. Will it be enjoyable still if it gets very large? This is like the "small town U.S.A." of gaming.

Also; too many already existing PokeMon forums....

I doubt we'd get an insane amount of activity either way... Then my question is, is it worth the effort?

Back to top Go down
Noxaus

Noxaus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime1/11/2013, 07:50

Alright, how about this.... Do some in town overhaul... since it's just us, don't tell anyone, let them come as they will, just diversify for us all. for example; Have pokemon threads like this one, work with the layout make it more.... generically video gameish. and let the small community do what we do

GAME!
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime1/11/2013, 08:01

We could do that. Make it a Nintendo forum instead with Nintendo themes, since, CRA or not, we ALL like Nintendo.

I guess we can set something like that up. It can stay a small community, just invite people that seem alright and welcome those who find us. No need to advertise.

That reminds me, I should invite my friend here........

As long as I and my friends (I.E., you all) still enjoy, I could go with that.
Back to top Go down
Noxaus

Noxaus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime1/11/2013, 08:04

That sounds like a good Idea, perhaps we should set up a place were people can voice their opinions on the change. and if everyone signs off on it, all the better!
Back to top Go down
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime1/11/2013, 08:05

Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)   Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Side forum. (Not a CRA Thread.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: