Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Let's talk 'cheap' tricks. Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.   Let's talk 'cheap' tricks. I_icon_minitime15/10/2012, 02:45

How about something you've probably all experienced? You're playing on goliath hazard, using Seal Kid and HSG against a goddamn tiny little Rook. You have a good advantage, right? You have aerial superiority on a large stage, so how could he ever beat you, even with gravity or phoenix? (actually, phoenix would probably kick your ass into next week, since it's a f***ing broke gun.)

You are at a disadvantage. Why? Because Raiders have a screwy hitbox that can hide behind those little 'mounds' on goliath hazard, even when you're raining hell down from pretty high up.

What makes that different from them hiding behind walls or boxes? Well...boxes explode, so never hide behind those pieces of s***, but with walls...you have to jump over them, most of the time, unless you're close enough to the end that you can run around it, but in that case, the far edge rounds of HSG will probably still follow you back there. With these mounds, though, you can just run over them like they're ground, but easily get behind them to hide from aerial HSG.

With walls, if you try to jump over them, your fall is just too friggin slow to let you get away from HSG, unless you time the jump so that you jump over the rounds...in which case, why the f*** do you care about jumping over the wall, dimwit? Because WHEN YOU'RE BEHIND SOMETHING, NOTHING CAN HIT YOU. Except bombs. Bombs own your ass.

There you go. More to come.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.   Let's talk 'cheap' tricks. I_icon_minitime15/10/2012, 21:48

Sylar and Rug ... enough said. :3
Back to top Go down
Ruigtand

Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.   Let's talk 'cheap' tricks. I_icon_minitime16/10/2012, 15:55

Is this a sighn from above? xD

Could it really be "The Sylar" returns?

Let's do a Robocenter Tourney when he does ^ ... looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.   Let's talk 'cheap' tricks. I_icon_minitime16/10/2012, 19:07

I currently only have ethernet here...when/if I acquire a wireless connection, with WEP, I shall return.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Strayofthesun

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.   Let's talk 'cheap' tricks. I_icon_minitime16/10/2012, 21:34

get a wi-fi USB connector for the DS, that should work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.   Let's talk 'cheap' tricks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk 'cheap' tricks.
Page 1 of 1