Robocenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Simplify the site?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempo613
Admin
Tempo613

Simplify the site? Empty
PostSubject: Simplify the site?   Simplify the site? I_icon_minitime13/10/2012, 16:41

Those widgets to the right, (search, recent polls, etc.) the smilies (which I noticed routinely turn into a different face than what the user intends. Such as >=D becoming > ).

Should I remove these? All of these things seem to do nothing more than get in the way. I KNOW these are slowing connections to an unacceptable degree...

They make it especially difficult for cell-phone users, such as Mega_Rat.

Or those on 3DS, such as myself.

What do you guys think? Try a simpler site, or no?
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=76918
Sylar

Sylar

Simplify the site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplify the site?   Simplify the site? I_icon_minitime15/10/2012, 02:33

The reason we all loved gamefaqs is because it felt like it came out of the 90s. Which it did, I guess, but the point stands. Simpler=better.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat

Simplify the site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplify the site?   Simplify the site? I_icon_minitime15/10/2012, 21:46

God yes, I wanna be on here more but being on a cellphone sucks.

If I click the "send" button I might accidentally click the crap on the side. =/

Smileys let me send smiles though as for some reason shift and alt doesn't work on my phone during the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simplify the site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplify the site?   Simplify the site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplify the site?
Page 1 of 1