Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylar

PostSubject: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   12/2/2012, 02:44

The dude uses parts I consider low tier garbage, and not only gives me a run for my money, but beats me a good 50% of the time I play him.

When he uses the high tier sets I do, he beats me a good 70% of the time...which basically means when we're well matched, he wins. lol

I respect everyone who still plays for something or other, but Rug takes the cake as best freaking player ever.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   12/2/2012, 23:29

I appreciate that
Coming from you that really means something.
But "you better / me better " kind of is the same ^^ i couldn't have gotten this much better without you!
P.s. those las battles were fun =) we should do that again soon
Back to top Go down
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   12/2/2012, 23:37

lol those last battles are the reason I'm saying this.

You consistently win with weaker, harder to use parts than I do. So it comes down to whether you think that it's just whoever wins is better, or whoever has the widest range of skill.

I'm actually happy you're so good, because now I have something to strive for, which means I'll probably be playing a lot more. GG's, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   13/2/2012, 21:13

Well the sheer amount of parts in this game is what makes it so incredibly awesome
And i hope you will be playing allot more ^^ lemme know when ure game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   

Back to top Go down

I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: