Robocenter

The world's greatest Custom Robo community!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylar

PostSubject: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   12/2/2012, 02:44

The dude uses parts I consider low tier garbage, and not only gives me a run for my money, but beats me a good 50% of the time I play him.

When he uses the high tier sets I do, he beats me a good 70% of the time...which basically means when we're well matched, he wins. lol

I respect everyone who still plays for something or other, but Rug takes the cake as best freaking player ever.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   12/2/2012, 23:29

I appreciate that
Coming from you that really means something.
But "you better / me better " kind of is the same ^^ i couldn't have gotten this much better without you!
P.s. those las battles were fun =) we should do that again soon
Back to top Go down
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   12/2/2012, 23:37

lol those last battles are the reason I'm saying this.

You consistently win with weaker, harder to use parts than I do. So it comes down to whether you think that it's just whoever wins is better, or whoever has the widest range of skill.

I'm actually happy you're so good, because now I have something to strive for, which means I'll probably be playing a lot more. GG's, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://customrobo.wikia.com
Ruigtand

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   13/2/2012, 21:13

Well the sheer amount of parts in this game is what makes it so incredibly awesome
And i hope you will be playing allot more ^^ lemme know when ure game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.   

Back to top Go down

I'm going to have to say Rug's the best player.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robocenter :: Forum :: Chat Area-
Jump to: